Search:
Advanced Search

« Previous Page  |  viewing results 11-16 of 16  |  Next Page »
[User Deleted]
Posted at 23:40 on 26-May-2015
I would like to be hanged (or see somebody hanged) wearing long dress or skirt, with lots of petticoats beneath it (to feel their silkness, kick them and piss them) - or wearing tight skirt that restrict my kickings; skirt is bursting by my legs, slipping upper and upper because of its silk lining, and than will be totally pissed.
But I like diapered executions too (if diaper placed beneath skirts) because it's very humiliating for me (and who said that diapers are never failing?)
Posted at 10:05 on 27-May-2015
I would love to role play a execution scene like that some time I love your ideas
Posted at 14:43 on 10-Jun-2015
Electric chair. I would like to wear white shirt, blue jeans and blue sheer socks.
Posted at 07:11 on 11-Jun-2015
Sounds great, although it feels like a pity to put a diaper under blue jeans and deprive us all of the dark stain spreading around the crotch as you piss yourself.
Posted at 22:27 on 19-Jan-2016
Tania Tyler said:

Electric chair. I'd wear an orange jumpsuit and a diaper.

So womanly to wear the diaper during one's execution--good for you,Tania.
Posted at 22:34 on 19-Jan-2016
said:
I would like to be hanged (or see somebody hanged) wearing long dress or skirt, with lots of petticoats beneath it (to feel their silkness, kick them and piss them) - or wearing tight skirt that restrict my kickings; skirt is bursting by my legs, slipping upper and upper because of its silk lining, and than will be totally pissed.But I like diapered executions too (if diaper placed beneath skirts) because it's very humiliating for me (and who said that diapers are never failing?)
I wear a diaper daily when l'm out and about,and l've never had a leak or other failure.A stout diaper will contain several good pissings and a moderate to large messing if need be,wherever it's done-on the bus or train,in a store,wherever.Wetting and soiling one's diaper really well with others only inches away is sooo hot.If you should one day dance on the end of a good,hemp rope,l assure you,the diaper will hold when you lose all control.
Edited by Capricorn, 1 year(s) ago
  « Previous Page  |  viewing results 11-16 of 16  |  Next Page »