Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 17:44 on 28-Jun-2015
The executioner tells you that you will piss even shit yourself
Posted at 11:11 on 24-Oct-2015
I'd sy ao what? I;ll be dead so no matter to me. I want to die naked as a mature woman should. If I shit & piss all over the so be it, part of the process.
This post has been deleted.
Posted at 10:55 on 20-Mar-2016
Jo36 said:
I'd sy ao what? I;ll be dead so no matter to me. I want to die naked as a mature woman should. If I shit & piss all over the so be it, part of the process.
So very true--losing control of one's bowels and urinating as one hangs high before the onlookers is entirely natural. So womanly to mount the scaffold without the security of the diaper,then to shit and piss in full public view as the hanging is carried out.To hang by one's neck next to such a woman,or to watch her as she kicks and thrashes and messes herself is high drama.
Edited by Capricorn, 11 month(s) ago
Posted at 09:24 on 1-Apr-2016
I'm not as interested in the humiliation aspect of being asked to wear a diaper to one's execution as I am in the fact that one is effectively being told "You will become a corpse, unable even to hold it's own piss and shit! What would be the ultimate humiliation for you now will simply become the drainage of fluids under gravity! Your finest dress will be just fabric in the way of your urine draining out - you won't be needing it any more!"