Search:
Advanced Search

Posted at 05:22 on 28-Sep-2016
I would like to make it clear, that under no circumstances, should anyone be accessing DFN with more than 1 account. This has always been one of the rules you agreed to, upon signing up.

If we find evidence of a user accessing DFN with two or more accounts, ALL accounts are subject to deletion/lockout. It is and will not be our job to figure out which account you want to keep.

Please follow our rules and don't risk your profile becoming deleted. If you need to create a new one, due to login issues, let us know and we will help! Thank you :)

Posted at 09:24 on 10-Oct-2016
I understand that multiple accounts are not permitted, but I've never been clear on why they are not, if they are premium accounts. And if this is such an important rule, why is it not stated in the "Terms of Service"? The rule seems to stem from the rather vague "Promise not to ... mislead other users of this service..." rule #4.
Posted at 13:14 on 10-Oct-2016
The Griffin said:

... I've never been clear on why they are not, if they are premium accounts....

That's simple, because Darkfetishnet's Terms of Service apply to each and every member equally, regardless of their status.
The Griffin said:

... The rule seems to stem from the rather vague "Promise not to ... mislead other users of this service..." rule #4.

This is anything but vague. A single person creating and maintaining multiple identities in one online venue does mislead other fellow members about the origin of the respective identities - even more so, if those other identities are of a different gender.

You do know, what we are talking about. I had explained it to you personally in no uncertain terms almost one year ago, and you did acknowledge back then (quote: "I agree, the terms are clear, so be it.")

Why the fuss now?
Posted at 15:39 on 10-Oct-2016
I'm just saying, why say, "This has always been one of the rules you agreed to, upon signing up." when there is no such rule. Do you actually believe no one is deceptive when they set up their account?

Click here for more.